Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
Planning for what happens to your estate on your passing can have a profound effect on how much goes to your desired beneficiaries, and how much is paid in tax. For your own peace of mind and to minimise stress, confusion and the payment of more tax than is necessary, addressing the distribution of your assets before you die is crucial.
Getting the right assets into the right hands at the right time is critical not only in terms of minimising the tax implications on your estate, but also to limit the hardship and distress among your family and loved ones.
Are these concerns for you?
- Do you have a will that’s been written with tax efficiency and estate protection in mind?
- Are there sufficient assets to provide for your dependants or loved ones?
- Have you considered who to trust with raising your children, and managing your estate?
- Do you understand what will happen to your super on death?
- Do you have other assets or structures that would not be controlled by your will, such as trusts, businesses or a SMSF?
- Are there risks you face from events other than death, such as being sued, losing mental capacity, or becoming bankrupt?
- If anything happens, do those around you know what assets you have and what to do?
AGS Financial Group are ideally placed to help you implement an effective Estate Plan. Our experienced team can work with you to identify your wishes, and coordinate the specialist advice and implementation required to achieve a comprehensive Estate Plan.
If you would like to find out how AGS Financial Group can provide estate planning services to you, contact AGS today and ask to speak to a Financial Planner.