Taking super to the next level
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) are now the largest and fastest growing section of the superannuation industry. As at 30 June 2020, there are 593,000 SMSFs holding $733 billion in total assets, with more than 1.1 million SMSF members all wanting more control over their retirement savings.
Done properly, a SMSF can be an extremely beneficial and flexible tool for managing your superannuation, and AGS Financial Group can help with all aspects of your SMSF journey.
Key Benefits of a SMSF can include;
- Ultimate Control and flexibility over:
- taxes and
- estate planning
- Ability to borrow and leverage your investments (eg property, shares)
- Full transparency
- Better engagement and investor confidence
- Administration to take care of your reporting requirements
AGS Financial Group can help you assess the suitability of a SMSF for you, and help you take the control you want over your super savings. And of course, we’ll continue to work with you to ensure your Self Managed Fund remains a Well-Managed Fund, and your super outcomes are maximised.
SMSF Administration and Compliance
AGS Financial Group uses the leading cloud based SMSF administration software, Class Super to manage our client funds. Class Super is used by accountants, administrators and advisers in over 1,500 firms across Australia.
Class Super streamlines all aspects of SMSF administration by enabling a wide range of users (including accountants, administrators, financial advisers and auditors) to manage all their SMSF administration and reporting needs from a single system – everything from set up to lodgment. This is of benefit to you the client as this allows us to deliver efficient and truly automated management of your Self Managed Super Fund.
How we can help you
Our dedicated team of experienced SMSF professionals will support and guide you through the many processes and tax obligations required by all trustees of SMSF’s. This includes :
- Establishment and registrations of new SMSF’s – compiling all necessary documentation to meet legal requirements
- The gatekeepers of ATO correspondence
- Overseeing and advising on all Trustee and compliance obligations
- SMSF administration, including the coordination of updates and changes of deeds; trustee/s and member/s
- Preparation and management of your year-end accounting and tax requirements incl. financial statements, minutes, lodgements, actuarial certificates
- Coordination of your annual SMSF independent audit
- Advice on your SMSF taxation strategies
To ensure our clients are satisfied with value for money in all services we provide, we believe in providing up-front engagements including an annual administration fee, rather than simply charging at hourly rates. We see that this provides certainty to both parties with no surprises along the way.
Services click to expand
- Maintaining an investment register for listed securities, derivatives, fixed interest, managed funds, direct property and unlisted assets
- Maintaining individual member records including details of contributions, allocation of earnings, benefit payments and member components
- Maintaining multiple member accounts including accumulation & pensions
- Transfer Balance Account Reporting (TBAR) reports events on the members balance to the ATO
- Preparation of minutes/resolutions on an annual basis and when required throughout the year (as applicable)
- Preparation of annual statutory financial accounts and lodgement of ATO return
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS returns (as applicable)
- In-house provision of actuarial certificates
- Establish & maintain an auditor relationship on behalf of the fund
- Retention of records in digital format and hard copy for the mandatory periods
- Advice on minimum pension obligations
- Pro-active SIS compliance review and annual sign off (eg trust deed, investment strategy, death benefit nominations, asset title, etc)
- Monitoring of non-standard assets to advise of the need for revaluation
Contact Us today to request assistance with your SMSF Admin and Compliance matters email@example.com
"Financial advice requires trust and understanding of the outcomes you desire. I have complete trust in my AGS Advisors, they understand my objectives and have delivered the results. I have been a client of AGS for around 20 years, in this time I have been able to meet my goals and benefit from my finances being take care of in one place"
"AGS is a very professional company that provides amazing financial advice and support, which is further enhanced through their very comprehensive lines of communication across all financial areas of our portfolio"
"Sophia is excellent - has really assisted me through my relocation from Melbourne, especially in terms of our rental property & tax implication"
"Thank you for all your effort to resolve our business matter. You provide information with such clarity that I’m sure you have had an impact. If this gets resolved it will be a result of your accounting frankness and enlightening reality of business"
"I am always so happy with the service. The team were great, kept me in the loop the whole time. Thank you so much"
"Thank you for making our SMSF tax return process so easy this year. I can’t tell you what a relief it is to have it flow so well after the dramas we had last year with our previous accountant. I’m very appreciative of how organised it all was"
"Carolyn is extremely professional, is always patient and is a great at answering any questions we have. Carolyn always comes prepared and we feel confident we are in the best hands"