- About AGS
- Personal Clients
- Small & Medium Business
- Corporate Benefits
- Contact Us
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Then this is your chance to link up with the best in the business.
We are the largest AMP boutique operation in the Country. Ever expanding, we are looking for an high level Client Service Officer with a background in Financial Services that would allow us to continue to provide the best possible service to their growing client base.
You will be primarily responsible for providing high quality, professional administrative support to our financial advisers and clients.
Some key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Client report preparation
· Liaising with fund managers, superannuation funds and insurance companies
· Implementation of recommendations for both existing and new clients
· Database management
· Providing administrative support to financial advisers and management (data entry, filing, mail reporting and other tasks as required)
It’s a great opportunity for a client service officer who wants to work in a challenging yet supportive environment. Minimum pre-requisites are:
· Minimum 1-2 years client service and/or administration experience gained from Wealth Management / Financial Planning / Superannuation / Banking Sector.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
· Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
· Ability to work under pressure and meet time lines
· Ability to operate within a collaborative team environment
· Strong computer skills
This role offers sound personal and career development opportunities in a fast growing company.
If you believe you have what it takes - we would love to hear from you.
Don't bother going through an external recruitment process when you can speak with us directly.
Contact PJ. Sullivan on (02) 9042 3165 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Financial planning, corporate benefits and mortgage services are provided by AGS Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 70 093 990 946, an Authorised Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 (AMPFP), AFS Licence No 232706. Accounting, taxation, and business advisory services are provided by AGS Accounting Pty Ltd ABN 12 166 728 696. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.