- About AGS
- Personal Clients
- Small & Medium Business
- Corporate Benefits
- Contact Us
Are you looking for the next step in your financial planning career with an organisation that will provide career development and progression?
Regarded as one of the most dynamic and innovative places to work in Financial Services, AGS Financial Group - Sydney is seeking an experienced Financial Planner to join this friendly, hardworking team of Professionals.
We are offering the right applicant the opportunity to extend their career with one of the largest privately owned firms in the country and enjoy the rewards and incentives on offer.
If successful in this application, you as a candidate will be joining an organisation that prides itself on holistic advice and allows you an opportunity to deal with a wide range of individuals & portfolios. You will be passionate about advice and want to take your career to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Be rewarded with an exceptional salary and bonus structure.
• Take your career to the next level.
• Work with an employer of choice.
• Manage a wide range of portfolios.
• Continue your professional and personal growth
To be successful in this role you WILL have:
• A minimum of 3+ years experience as a Financial Planner
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
• Professional personal presentation, communication and influencing skills
• The ability to work as part of a cohesive team as well as autonomously
• Demonstrable track record of achieving quality sales targets
You will be working with an employer that prides itself on excellence.
If you believe you have what it takes - we would love to hear from you.
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Financial planning, corporate benefits and mortgage services are provided by AGS Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 70 093 990 946, an Authorised Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 (AMPFP), AFS Licence No 232706. Accounting, taxation, and business advisory services are provided by AGS Accounting Pty Ltd ABN 12 166 728 696. AGS Accounting Pty Ltd is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.