- About AGS
- Personal Clients
- Small & Medium Business
- Corporate Benefits
- Contact Us
AGS Financial Group is looking for a bubbly & enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to join the team our national HQ in Crows Nest. Being the largest AMP boutique operation in the country, this position gives you the opportunity to take a first step into an exciting new career.
The primary purpose of this position is to be the first point of contact on a verbal and non verbal level. AGS Financial Group needs an independently motivated candidate to represent the company, where some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Answering all incoming calls in a positive & confident manner
- General office administration such as scanning, photocopying and managing emails
- Undertaking mail duties: collecting, distributing and posting mail
- Greeting all clients in a professional and friendly way
- Confirming client meetings and keeping all board rooms neat and tidy
- Providing basic administration support to advisers and management
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must portray the following skills:
- Exceptional communication through phone calls, emails & face-to-face contact
- Be extremely organised and know how to manage time efficiently
- The ability to work independently and collaborate in a team
- Have strong computer skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Use initiative and have a strong attention to detail
We are looking for someone who always has a smile on their face & can tackle tasks with a can do attitude!
If this sounds like you, please apply today to be a part of the AGS team.
Contact Name - PJ. Sullivan
Contact Email - email@example.com
Contact number – (02) 9042 3165
Financial planning, corporate benefits and mortgage services are provided by AGS Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 70 093 990 946, an Authorised Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 (AMPFP), AFS Licence No 232706. Accounting, taxation, and business advisory services are provided by AGS Accounting Pty Ltd ABN 12 166 728 696. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.