Superannuation & Salary Packaging with less burden – More Benefits
AGS Financial Group specialise in managing the superannuation funds for corporate clients, to make super less of a chore and deliver more benefits. You’ll like us if you want to:
- Make The Complex Simple: no need to feel overwhelmed when AGS can guide you through investment alternatives and find the ones that offer the best solution for your business.
- Take The Devil Out Of The Details: AGS make managing corporate superannuation easy with access to education, managed products and online portfolio management.
- Be In Control: Not Inconvenienced: Administration, reporting and regular reviews are a breeze using the robust documentation and review processes at AGS Financial Group.
- Make More Money
We built our practice on the skill of some of the most experienced advisers in the Australian superannuation industry, providing service, education and advice to employers and their staff.
Since 1997, we’ve worked closely with HR, Finance and Payroll personnel on corporate superannuation, taxation, group insurances, salary packaging and member benefit programs. This partnership benefits both the employer and the employee as we add value to the total package that the employee receives, thus creating loyalty.
When you engage AGS Financial Group to manage or give advice on corporate superannuation, employee benefits programs or group insurance, you align your business with the wealth of resources AGS have at their disposal.
When you reach the cross roads of managing your corporate superannuation and salary packaging program in house or with external support, contact AGS to discuss your requirements.
As your Partners in Advice, Growth & Security our aim is to deliver regular, accessible and visible services including:
- Service and technical resource to your organisation
- New employee contact
- Group financial education presentations
- On-site individual visits
- Member enquiries and administration assistance
- Comprehensive Financial Planning service
- Support on termination
- National Delivery Capability – From our 1300 number and web based presentations, to our scheduled on-site visits, we have a proven capability to service national organisations.
- Documented Service Standards – You can rely on us to deliver on our promises, thanks to rigorous, documented systems and processes such as:
- Corporate Service Level Agreement
- Scheduled calendar of service activities
- Regular Policy Committee meetings
- Regular employer and member feedback activities
If you have questions about Corporate Superannuation and Benefits, contact AGS today and ask to speak with one of our Corporate Relationship Managers.
What our clients say about us…
"When I was working and we had that workplace relationship, I was thinking about our staff, and the advice that you gave not only me, but them as well, which really is looking after their future, and ensuring that the investments that they’re making are wise and safe investments.”
Kay Nimmo – client and former payroll manager, Franklins Supermarkets