Taking super to the next level
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) are now the largest and fastest growing section of the superannuation industry. As at 30 June 2020, there are 593,000 SMSFs holding $733 billion in total assets, with more than 1.1 million SMSF members all wanting more control over their retirement savings.
Done properly, a SMSF can be an extremely beneficial and flexible tool for managing your superannuation, and AGS Financial Group can help with all aspects of your SMSF journey.
Key Benefits of a SMSF can include;
- Ultimate Control and flexibility over:
- taxes and
- estate planning
- Ability to borrow and leverage your investments (eg property, shares)
- Full transparency
- Better engagement and investor confidence
- Administration to take care of your reporting requirements
AGS Financial Group can help you assess the suitability of a SMSF for you, and help you take the control you want over your super savings. And of course, we’ll continue to work with you to ensure your Self Managed Fund remains a Well-Managed Fund, and your super outcomes are maximised.
SMSF Administration and Compliance
AGS Financial Group uses the leading cloud based SMSF administration software, Class Super to manage our client funds. Class Super is used by accountants, administrators and advisers in over 1,500 firms across Australia.
Class Super streamlines all aspects of SMSF administration by enabling a wide range of users (including accountants, administrators, financial advisers and auditors) to manage all their SMSF administration and reporting needs from a single system – everything from set up to lodgment. This is of benefit to you the client as this allows us to deliver efficient and truly automated management of your Self Managed Super Fund.
How we can help you
Our dedicated team of experienced SMSF professionals will support and guide you through the many processes and tax obligations required by all trustees of SMSF’s. This includes :
- Establishment and registrations of new SMSF’s – compiling all necessary documentation to meet legal requirements
- The gatekeepers of ATO correspondence
- Overseeing and advising on all Trustee and compliance obligations
- SMSF administration, including the coordination of updates and changes of deeds; trustee/s and member/s
- Preparation and management of your year-end accounting and tax requirements incl. financial statements, minutes, lodgements, actuarial certificates
- Coordination of your annual SMSF independent audit
- Advice on your SMSF taxation strategies
To ensure our clients are satisfied with value for money in all services we provide, we believe in providing up-front engagements including an annual administration fee, rather than simply charging at hourly rates. We see that this provides certainty to both parties with no surprises along the way.
Services click to expand
- Maintaining an investment register for listed securities, derivatives, fixed interest, managed funds, direct property and unlisted assets
- Maintaining individual member records including details of contributions, allocation of earnings, benefit payments and member components
- Maintaining multiple member accounts including accumulation & pensions
- Transfer Balance Account Reporting (TBAR) reports events on the members balance to the ATO
- Preparation of minutes/resolutions on an annual basis and when required throughout the year (as applicable)
- Preparation of annual statutory financial accounts and lodgement of ATO return
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS returns (as applicable)
- In-house provision of actuarial certificates
- Establish & maintain an auditor relationship on behalf of the fund
- Retention of records in digital format and hard copy for the mandatory periods
- Advice on minimum pension obligations
- Pro-active SIS compliance review and annual sign off (eg trust deed, investment strategy, death benefit nominations, asset title, etc)
- Monitoring of non-standard assets to advise of the need for revaluation
Contact Us today to request assistance with your SMSF Admin and Compliance matters firstname.lastname@example.org
"When tax time comes around each year I usually dread having to think about getting my paperwork in order.
AGS have made the process so easy for me. They were fast with their responses and assessment. Everything was handled electronically which was very hassle free
I’d recommend their services to those in need of an efficient annual Tax Assessment"
"AGS looks after us very well- I have been a client of AGS since 2017, everybody that I have dealt with has been very helpful and friendly. I am very happy with the way our finances are being looked after, making our retirement less stressful financially"
"With AGS I get treated like a valued client not just simply another number- From my first initial phone call with AGS I felt like a valued client as they showed genuine interest and explained how they could lower my tax bill. Since then, I've enjoyed great service and face to face meetings with AGS explaining all aspects of tax. Whenever I need anything, have any questions or some advice they always attend to me within a short period of time."
" Thank you for the continued service- We have been clients of AGS for over 15 years and are now fully retired living on allocated pensions & annuities as advised and assisted by AGS. Over the years, AGS has provided us with comprehensive & connected services - accountancy, tax returns, financial advice, property & small business advice & most recently full retirement services. Our satisfaction with AGS was triggered by our treatment from our tax accountant, we are always dealt with respectfully & patiently"
"Thank you for the invaluable advice- I’ve been a client with AGS for over 20 years, and have now been able to ‘live the dream’ retiring early with a stable financial environment thanks to the advice received early on from AGS. They always provide prompt and clear communication when explaining our tax positions. It’s encouraging to be able to communicate with longterm Company Representatives, from the front desk up."
"AGS is THE BEST !!! iI have been a client of AGS for over THIRTY YEARS !!! I couldn't even contemplate not being with AGS. ALL Staff members understand exactly what I require and how to assist me. My Annual Tax Returns are processed promptly plus they are always available for financial advice when needed. A Big Thank You to all the Accountants and Staff at AGS"
"We have been clients of AGS Financial for over five years. We are so grateful to Carolyn and the accounting team for their professional service and advice. We often need assistance with matters that have very pressing deadlines and a number of times the team has made us a priority and responded with urgency and given us full attention, dropping everything to assist. The prompt service, coupled with honest and direct advice, has helped us to get on with our chosen investment strategy and allowed us to build our nest egg for the future. Thank you!"